Sunday, November 1, 2015

21 Day Fix Meal Plan: Week 1

It doesn't feel good to write this in black and white. It's not something I'm proud of. It's not something I want to admit. But I'm going to do it because I think it might help some other new mom out there...

The first year of my son's life, I gave myself a PASS. And now, I regret it.

I passed on a tight meal plan. I passed on going 100% all in. I let 80/20 become more like 60/40. I pushed play but I didn't push myself like I know I can. I pass on myself, really.

NO MORE! No more giving up on ME. I believe SO strongly in my challengers and my teammates. I know they're capable. I know I am, too. So this is the beginning of holding myself to it, once and for all.

I love the 21 Day Fix because the workouts are effective but timely (30 minutes) and the meal planning guide is dummy-proof. You are told what foods to eat, how much of them to eat, how big the portions are, and how often to eat. The trick is in the planning and sticking to the plan!

So how does the meal planning work? You plug your weight into a formula and, based off of your activity level, you follow the formula and determine which calorie bracket you fall into. Once you have that bracket, you know how many of each "container" you should be eating each day. Foods are all broken down into categories and color-coded. From there, you fill in the meal plan from an approved foods list. This allows you to eat food you enjoy!

Here is my sample plan for this week:



My son is one year old now. It is time to put my HEALTH back on the front burner. It is time to start to prepare my body for another pregnancy in the next few years, God willing. It is time to start being comfortable in my clothes and proud of my body again.

I know I can do this. I know you can do it, too. I'd love to do this WITH you.

**To get your 21 Day Fix bundle package, just follow this link 

Here's to 3 weeks of kicking ass!!

xo,
C

No comments:

Post a Comment