Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Ultimate Reset: Week 3 Recap

The last week of the Ultimate Reset was definitely the toughest MENTALLY for me!!! Knowing that I was in the home stretch made each day drag on and on. However, looking back at it, it flew! I feel like I just wrote my week two recap!

Week three of the Reset is the Restore Phase. This phase focuses on restoring your metabolism to maximum efficiency, putting nutrients, enzymes, and pre- and probiotics back into your system. Most all of our food was fruits and vegetables. We introduced our 6th and final supplement this week as well - Revitalize. This supplement is what his used to restore healthy bacteria in the gut after it was scrubbed clean during the 1st two weeks. Restoring that good bacteria is something that is often neglected by other cleanses!

This week, my body felt amazing. I just FEEL better in the best ways - ways I cannot find words for. I have more sustainable energy, I'm more motivated, I've been sleeping as best as one can with a 7 month old. Yes, I am tired at the end of the day, but I am able to keep going all day!

I am so much more aware of my food tendencies now - I truly am an emotional eater and use food as a band-aid. I have proven to myself that I am perfectly capable eating 3 solid meals a day and one snack. I will probably stay with 3 meals of bigger substance and 2 small snacks, adding an AM snack back in as an option. But I do not have to graze all day! Who knew?!

The food the week was, as I said, fruits and veggies. I could eat 3 cups of fruit for breakfast every day for the rest of my life - it is truly nature's candy!!! I went into this, as you may know, gagging when vegetables hit my tongue. I had my veggie stir-fry last night and ate every bite. CRAZY, right?! I now LOVE veggies cooked in coconut oil with a little bit of garlic and Himalayan pink salt - no more cheese required. That is probably something I am most proud of!!

So let's cut to the chase, right?! What are my final results?!?!

My measurements:
Waist: -3 inches
Hips: -2.5 inches
Chest: -1 inch
Right Arm: -0.75 inches
Left Arm: -0.75 inches
Right Thigh: -2 inches
Left Thigh: - 2.25 inches
Total Loss: 13.5 inches

Weight: Down 17.7 POUNDS!!!



My husband, Bill, has also lost a significant amount of weight and inches!!

His measurements are:
Waist: -3 inches
Hips: - 1.5 inches
Chest: -1.5 inches
Right Arm: -0.5 inches
Left Arm: -0.75 inches
Right Thigh: -0.75 inches
Left Thigh: -1.25 inches
Total loss: -9.25 inches

Weight: DOWN 18 POUNDS!!!



I am tempted to load this post up with sappy proclamations of appreciation but I am going to write a full journey recap about my emotions instead. Just know that if you are reading this, I am so THANKFUL for you - for your support, your encouragement, your belief, your prayers, your comments, your likes, all of it. THANK YOU!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment