Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Do You NEED a Coach to Get Fit?

Lately, I've seen some comments in Facebook groups where people are discouraging others from using a coach. They're fearful of "sales pitches" and "don't need those shakes." I totally understand that fear. As a coach, I never want to push product on people. I want to hold you accountable to using products that are wholesome, high quality, and effective. 

I don't understand why people say you don't need a coach because they make commission. Do we not need grocery store cashiers because they earn an hourly wage that is paid by the money made off of the groceries you buy? You can use self checkout, after all. But that is a ridiculous notion! 

Yes! I make money as a coach. I also make lives change. I am compensated fairly. I don't make quick money. I'm not part of a pyramid scheme. I put my heart and soul into this business and I find absolutely no issue with earning an income this way. 

Some people can cut their own hair and are great with box dye while others need a hair stylist to get them the look they want, some people are able to stick to a program and stay the course alone while others need accountability and support. 

I was one of those people that needed support. I tried for YEARS to get the weight off alone. I would lose 10 pounds, fall of track, and gain 12. This vicious cycle repeated itself all through my late teens and early twenties. When I saw an old friend's Insanity results, I wanted to do what she was doing. I'm all for supporting small business owners so I asked her how to order to program. I didn't need her groups or her crazy protein shake. She told me to just TRY Shakeology for a month and I could always return it for a full refund within 30 days. My results with the combination of Shakeology and working out were so astounding that I'm still drinking it daily over 2 years later. It isn't a diet shake - it's a full and balanced MEAL that has no artificial ingredients. It's, really simply, a dense dose of nutrition. And I'll drink it every day for the rest of my life. I'll give it to my kids. I'll encourage my family to use it. If it was a wonky, crazy, fad diet product, do you think I would do any of that? The answer is no. 

But it's not just the product that generates success. It's the support! Challenge groups, our online accountability groups, are a place where you can check in, ask questions, and fuel your motivation. You can learn how to meal plan, how to prep, and what to eat. 

Coaches will challenge you to change. We will give you a motivation boost DAILY in our groups. We will hold you accountable and check in with you when you fall silent... and depending on how much motivation you said you want, we will hunt you down if you still don't reply. If you're coach doesn't do that, ask them to!!! 

Coaches really do change lives. The coaches in my circle changed my life. Even today, I talk with other coaches daily about our fitness journeys, what we eat, what we can do better. 

It is our company's goal that, one day, having a coach will be like having a doctor or talking to a nurse - it will be commonplace. We want to help people work hard and get healthy the RIGHT way. Not with fad diets or quick fixes but with high quality, wholesome superfood nutrition and hard work in your living room. 

To the people that do it alone, I applaud you. I could not. I didn't have anyone to hold me accountable and I NEED that accountability. 

If you need it, too, please remember.. You do NOT have to take this journey alone. 

Find a coach. I'd be honored to help you - click here to sign up for me to become your free coach. Just get started. Change your life. 

Xo,
C

No comments:

Post a Comment